My Project 5 Pan - the rules, the reasons
This week I got the famed Urban Decay Naked Palette, I had been waiting to find one for a while and while I was happy to get it, I felt no joy in the event at all.
This being the one item I had been patiently waiting for, not hunting for or stalking, but just if I found one I found one...no big deal. I realized now that I had it and since I felt zero joy in the event it was time to stop buying makeup, at least for a while.
Another reason I've chosen to do this that I have way too much makeup...I mean look at my lip drawer...
JilloJello's Project 5 Plan Rules:
- I must finish 5 products before buying anything new
- Hair products for hair products - I must use up 5 hair products before buying a new one
- makeup for makeup - I must use up 5 cosmetic products before buying a new makeup item
- skin care for skincare - I must use up my skincare before opening a new one from my new years resolution, but I must use up 5 products before buying a new one.
- These above rules mean I can't use up 5 hair products and say woo a new lip gloss...no I can't do that.
- Used up empties are best
- Giving away products count
- Tossing products count
- If I need something (ex. I use up all my conditioner and my reserves then I get one new conditioner).