Julep Maven - It Girl Welcome Box
So I decided to try Julep out again. It has been almost two years since I ordered any boxes from them and thought it was a good idea to try them out again. Oh, and there was a free code so that was another reason (use the code FREEBOX for a free box)
I ordered the It Girl Welcome Box and a few other items.
So now I'm going to give you a break down of what Julep Maven is, incase you didn't know. Pretty much it is a subscription nail polish service. You fill out a survey and see what type of "Maven" you are, then you get assigned a box type that corresponds. Once a month you'll get an email showing you the four various Maven box options, you can stick with your assigned Maven box or pick another. Other perks include getting free shipping on other items ordered and the option to get other items at a discount. Not all boxes contain just polish, many have other items like lotions or makeup. You can easily skip boxes and it only costs $19.99 US a month.
So when I signed up I chose a welcome box for my free box. The It Girl Welcome Box has three polishes in it, Bunny, Libby and Elle
- Libby: Rich teal crème
- Elle: Plum frost
- Bunny: Crisp white linen with fine gold shimmer
- Jane - Bombshell: Full-coverage rose gold multidimensional glitter
- Esmee - It Girl: White silver microshimmer
- Ava - Bombshell: Ballet slipper pink frost
- Amery - Bombshell: Full-coverage silver multidimensional glitter
- Veda - Classic with a Twist: Deep fig purple crème
- Freedom Polymer Top Coat: A high-gloss top coat that dries smudge-free in five minutes