Favourite Lip Balms
My lips have noticed the change in weather, have yours? In honour of our delicate lips and the care that they need, here are my favourite lip balms.
1. EOS Lip Balm in Honeydew Honeysuckle: Twist up lip balms can break and potted can get gross from dirty fingers. No need for fingers or twisting. This is more like a stick because it goes on a thiner film but feels really nice. The fact it is 95% organic doesn't hurt either.
2. The Body Shop 100% Natural Lip Roll on in Orange: I love the smell of this one. It is light and smooth, absorbs fast so you can put on lipstick right after and it will cling to your lips really well. All natural and tasty, this one is my newest and most coveted lip product.
3. CoverFx Mint GlazeFx: This has to be one of my all time favourite lip treats. I love how it feels, moisturizes, has spf in it and plumps up the lips. Oh and it now comes in quite a few amazing colours. This one is more like a gloss in how it goes on and feels on the lips (oh and it is minty and therefore tingles).
4. Avon Lip Balms: These are my cheapie option. They are available all year round in fun seasonal flavours, they are super cheap, so you can get a bunch and not worry if you loose them and they do a great job of moisturizing your lips.
5. The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Lip Butter: This reminds me of lemon curd. So tasty and thick. I slather it on before bed time and use it more than any other product in the winter time. It is so amazing I just love it. Definitely for those that like a ticker lip product.
6. Blistex Silk and Shine: This is my drug store brand. It has an spf that makes it great, goes on smooth and silky leaving lips feeling just right.