What's In My Shower?
Last week was "What's In My Purse?", this week it's "What's In My Shower?" time.
Now before we get into this, I live in an apartment, therefore the state of my shower is not necessarily solely up to me or my hubby. I've done all I can to keep the grout looking it's best and the room in general.
Now on to the shower/bath.
There is a built in towel rack inside the shower (this is the second apartment I've lived in and they both had this, is this normal?), I never used this for anything, but recently I saw my sisters apartment upstairs and saw she kept stuff on top, so I stole the idea.
- Sunsilk Brunette Colour Boost
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner ($2 dollarama, it rocks and I stocked up on it, just because the packaging changed)
- Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Body Wash (because of my former cat Shine)
- Bath and Body Works Butterfly Flower Cream Body Wash (because of my papillon/butterfly dog Monty)
- A Reg White Poof -mine
- A Duo Sided Poof - blue exfoliant on one side, reg white on the other - the man's
- A Shower Towel -mine, and it exfoliates amazingly well
- The Body Shop Shower Brush -mine
- Spectro Gel
- Neurtrogena Body Clear Body Wash
- Irish Spring Intensity Body Wash - I got this thinking it was just Irish Spring, but it tingles and he hates it.
- Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo -man's
- Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioner -man's
- Neutrogena Anti Residue Shampoo -mine, I use it once in a blue moon.
- Razors - both
- Clinique face wash - mine
- Olay face scruber - mine
That's it, hope you like it.