Uncap Flavour with Burt's Bees Flavoured Lip Balms: Giveaway
I love lip balm, I really do. I have an extensive collection now
and it just keeps on getting bigger. You may ask why I have so many?
The truth is I love to put one just about everywhere I can think of. My
purse, the car, my beauty room (aka the office), work place desk, coat,
bedside table, then a bunch of other purses I will forget I have them
in. So you see I end up with a lot, but that's OK. I like having
different options in different locations, it keeps me from getting
This classic is their best selling lip balm, and for good reason, it contains actual Peppermint Oil, it also has Coconut and Sunflower Oils in it. As a massive mint fan, I love the flavour and the slight tingle it gives.
Where I keep it? My purse! I love mint and want it with me everywhere I go.
With a sweet hint of real Honey and the hydration of Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Almond Oil and Cocoa Butter you really can't go wrong with a classic like this.
Where I keep it? In the car, they I is really hydrating when the heat is cranked up high.
Pomegranate Oil is loaded with anti-oxidants that help your lips recover during the long cold days. It also has Sunflower Seed and Coconut Oil in it. I even has a slight tint to even out your lips skin tone, so it is a great day time lip balm.
Where I keep it? My desk at work. I can reapply it all day with all the hot coffee and tea I drink to sooth my lips and give them a slight tint.
Mango Butter! Need I say more. Mango butter is fantastic stuff, soothes and replenishes soar and chap lips with a nice sweet taste and scent.
Where I keep it? My Beauty Office. I need to take lipstick on and off when swatching and trying on looks, this one helps prime and prep my lips and helps heal them after I take it all off.
With Vitamin C & E from Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil, this is a very serious lip balm if you want to soften your lips. It is also very Refreshing (hence the name) due to the citrus punch it packs.
Where I keep it? The Husband gets this one. He loves Grapefruit, I mean he really loves it.
Shea Butter and Vitamin E help keep your lips moisturized on even the worst of days, while comforting Natural Vanilla tastes amazing. Definitely a classic balm.
Where I keep it? In the den. I spend a lot of my at home time in the den, it gets kind of dry down there and I don't want my lips to dry out.
Coconut Oil and Shea Butter help your lips feel hydrated and healthy. Pear Extract with the Coconut Oil make this balm decadent and tropical.
Where I keep it? The bed side table. I love to put a nice hydrating balm on right before bed.
This is a new and limited edition flavour for the winter season. Sunflower Seed oil helps moisturize your dry lips while a fruity, tart, buttery and sweet flavour makes you want to apply it all the time. It really taste just like a Caramel Apple!
Where I keep it? In my coat. I a want this with me all the time, I am absolutely obsessed.
What my thoughts are:
I really like Burt's Bees as a brand, they have great quality products that are natural and really do work wonders. Their lip balms are no exception. They are all 100% natural, are naturally flavoured and contain great nourishing properties for your lips. They also taste great and have an amazing selection of flavours to choose from.
Here is your chance to win the full Burt's Bees Lip Balm collection.
- New! Limited Edition! Apple Caramel Lip Balm
- Honey Lip Balm with Vitamin E
- Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil
- Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter
- Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit
- Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Lip Balm
- Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut & Pear
- Original Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E and Peppermint
- Follow me on Instagram : BeautyVixenCa
- Like this photo on Instagram: Burt's Bees Lip Balm
- Comment on that photo, let me know what your flavour you are most excited to try out.
- Must be a resident of Canada and have a Canadian Mailing address.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Winner will be chosen on December 11th at 11:59 PM
- Winner will have 48 hours to get back to me once I email them or another winner will be chosen.
- The winners account must be public and not a private one (at least during the contests run).