Neutral November: 5 minute Bronze FOTD
Getting my makeup done quick and easily in the mornings can sometimes be a challenge. Even worse is the times when you want to go out, look a little bit more done up and don't have the time. Well right here I am going to show you a look that takes no time at all, is bronzy and slightly glittery and chalked full of drug store makeup.
- Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup in Light
- Almay Smart Shade Powder Bronzer in Sunkissed
- Almay Smart Shade Concealer in light
- Annabelle Eyeshadow + Liner in Hazel
- Annabelle TwistUp in Nude of Fame
- Annabelle Skinny Brow Liner in Universal Light
- Annabelle Expandible Mascara
- Makeup Forever HD Powder
- ELF Glitter Primer
- Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude
Primed my eyes with the ELF Glitter Primer by patting it all over the lids. Rolled on the Eyeshadow half of the Annabelle Hazel. Took a fluffy brush and blended just the edges of the shadow. Took the liner side and drew on some wings.