Jet Set Into Fall with Revlon
Recently I recived this adorable suitcase themed box from the good people at Revlon Canada.
Revlon ColorStay ShadowLinks in Oyster and Charcoal
Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black
Revlon ColorStay Bold Lacquer Mascara in Blackest Black
Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in New York Scene
Revlon ColorSTay Gel Envy in Checkmate and All In and the Diamond Top Coat
|Top to bottom:|
Moisture Stain in New York Scene, Eyeliner in Black,
Eyeshadows in Oyster and Charcoal
- Apply Oyster Shadow all over lids and brow bone area.
- Apply Charcoal just above the crease and smoke out.
- Use the liner to create a thick line that goes from the inner corner of the eye to just past the outer corner of the eye.
- Use the liner from the middle of the lower lash line outward until it meets the upper lash line's liner. I used the built in sharpener and smudged to create the shape I wanted.
- Apply Mascara (two coats works best).
- Then apply New York Scene on the lips.
- I finished the look with All In on most of my nails, with Checkmate on my ring fingers. Followed by a the Diamond top coat.
Now you want to win all 8 products featured in this look?
Check out this photo here on my instagram account and like it. I will pick a winner on October the 17th. Giveaway Open To: Canadian residents, 18+.
That's it, good luck!
*Products were sent for me to review.