Generic Brush Guard Review
I love my Brush Guards, I really do. I won a set long ago (2010 for those of you wondering) from the fantastic Nancy Power over at Nancy Power Makeup Artist. Ever since I won them they became a staple in my life. The only issue was, there were only 6 in a pack and they cost $5.50 usa plus shipping. So despite how much I wanted more, I always just used those 6.
|The name brand "The Brush Guard"|
|15 piece set|
- CHEAP!!!! - $1.88 for 15 guards in various sizes or $0.88 for 1 m roll
- They work well
- More give than original brush guards (so they work better on more sizes)
- Free shipping
- Protects brushes and helps restore/maintain shape
- Great for travel and in bags.
- Shipping takes forever (expect at least a month)
- A bit more flexible than the original (so you may not like them as much)