By jill oliver Sunday, September 30, 2012 cleaning, hair, organizing., what's in my
I keep all my hair products in a shoe rack, nailed to the wall, behind the door of our washroom.
Until recently that is.
I realized that it was ugly, annoying and just full of crap. I went to Ikea and picked up a Notudden for $9.99. Not only is it smaller, it is meant for the washroom. It also has a hanger on it so I no longer need to nail it right to the wall and can move it when ever I please.
While not the prettiest thing when stuffed, it is a lot better looking, smaller and as I said movable.
I has 3 rows of 2 pockets and 2 rows or 1 pocket, meaning I can put some larger items in it too.
So what's in my hair organizer?
- Sample size of Moroccan Oil Styling Cream
- Mark Salon Straight No Iron Fluid
- Kerastase Elkasto-Curl
- Mark Double Duo Styling Wax and Balm
- Got2Be Powder'ful volumizing styling powder
2nd To Bottom Row:
In this other larger bin I put all my brushes and combs, as well as a Mac tartan tin filled with headbands, elastics and various clips. Interesting side note, that wooden brush I got in the early 90's at The Body Shop and it is the still the best brush ever!!
In this rows bins I keep sprays.
In the left bin I have:
- L'oreal Elnett in a travel size
- ISO Daily Spray Wax (not shown)
- Aveda Phomollient
In the right bin I have:
- Salon Graphix Invisible Dry Spray Conditioner
- Salon Graphix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo
2nd Row From The Top:
In this row I keep hair protecting type products:
On the left:
- L'oreal Studio Silk & Gloss Hot STraight Style Protector
- Avon Naturals Kids Apple Hair Detangler
on the right:
- Moroccan Oil Travel Size
- L'oreal PRecious Oils For Colour Treated Hair
- Avon Advanced Techniques Moisture Sleek Serum
- Mark Curl Commander Gel
- Mark Give it to me Straight Smoothing Lotion
- Mark Locks it in Place Buildable Hair Spray
- Mark Advance Techniques Super Straight Balm