Mid Summer Empties
Since I've now scrapped the seasonal empties post idea, here is all my current empties.
- Bath and Body Works Butterfly Flower Cream Body Wash
- Mark. Mega Volume Next Day Spray - a great alternative to dry shampoo Buy Again... I would, I hate the smell though.
- Avon Moisture Therapy Anti-Itch Spray - this stuff is amazing, stops itching from bugs, hives, sun burns, anything using oatmeal and menthol. Buy Again... if they still made it, in and instant.
- L'oreal Youth Code Serum - a great serum and my third bottle Buy Again... yes, but for now I am trying a serum from the Body Shop.
- L'oreal Total Repair 5 Instant Miracle - I love this stuff. No need to wait, it just works. Buy Again... yes!!
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner- I'm still going through these. Really how many did I buy...I have two left so at least that will be the end of it Buy Again...it was $2 at dollarama, I don't regret getting so many, but reg price never.
- L'oreal Total Repair 5 Hair Mask - a great mask for any hair type, instantly makes it feel healthier and softer. Buy Again...Yes, in fact I have a few back ups of it...love it.
- ELF Studio Foundation - I was really shocked by how good this foundation was, I just got a new bottle Buy Again... for the price yes!!! I have a new bottle on the go.
- CoverFx Skin Prep - I love this primer, killed this travel size and luckily just got some more with my recent order. Buy Again... yes, I love it.
- The Body Shop Jolly Orange Body Scrub - I got this last christmas and finally started to use it. Not too orange in smell I must admit, but a good scrub. Buy Again... no, I like the scrubs in a tube not a tub, to awkward and strange to use. I do have some other scrubs though from the body shop in my back up so I will using them up sometime in the near future.
While on vacation I managed to make a few empties there, not wanting to bring them back I just took a picture and ended it there.
- Moroccan Oil Conditioner - this travel size was great and I loved it. I actually brought the bottle back so I can refill it for my next vacation and not worry about labelling a new bottle and having it get rubbed off or buying more bottles just to toss. This was really a great conditioner to use during my time away. Buy Again... I might buy a full size some time soon.
- Kerastse Chroma Reflect Masque - This mask was amazing, too bad it was just one dose. Buy Again... Maybe, I love my total repair 5 mask. I brought the bottle home for the next time I travel to bring a mask in.
- Neutrogena Ultimate Sport 60 spf - We killed this bottle off fast, it was a great sunscreen but with constant swimming and reapplication it didn't last very long. Buy Again...Maybe, maybe not. I might get the new one by Neutrogena that applies on wet skin or something just cheaper. For personal everyday use I prefer a non sport sunscreen. It was great for vacation though.
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner - this travel size lasted me two washes. I was not impressed for travel size how little use I got out of it. It was just so thick that you needed more and it wouldn't come out. Buy Again ... I might try it in a full size, but never for travel again.