Summer Empties Post
Is summer here yet? Wait it is...as of today! Woot.
Ok my excitement mainly stems from my own stupidity to choose to post empties once a season...oh my what was I thinking.
Hanging on to this stuff was painful, plus I know I tossed at least two items just because I couldn't hold on to them.
I may be rethinking this plan.
Any how, Monty was super interested in this batch so here he is being a curious little papillon.
- Herbal Essences Tousle me softly finishing touch cream: It got dry and gooey, plus now that my hair is longer I never used it Would I buy it again? No, I never used it.
- LaCoupe Frizz-Free Mouse: I used it up and got new mouse. Would I buy it again? Maybe for travel but I rarely use mouse.
- L'oreal Total Repair 5 Leave in Conditioner: I used it up. Would I buy it again? Yes, it worked well as a detangler not so sure as a conditioner. I am currently using an Avon Childrens detangler.
- Avon Advanced Techniques Mirror Shine Spray :I used it up!!! Would I buy it again? Yes!! I loved this stuff. I must remember it in my next order.
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner: Used it up Would I buy it again? I have 2 more back ups from my dollarama insanity, but no I doubt I would buy it again.
- The Body Shop Jolly Orange Body Wash: I transferred it to another bottle when the lid broke Would I buy it again? No, not much scent, love the formula though.
- Cool Water Body Lotion: I am tossing it, it is old, I don't wear the scent anymore and there are about 8 different paragons in it ...ick Would I buy it again? NO!!!
- Avon Sun SPF 40: It expired Would I buy it again? No, I like sprays.
- Avon Sport Sun SPF 45(not shown): It expired Would I buy it again? Yes, I like sprays.
- George's Special Dry Cream: I used it up Would I buy it again? Yes,!!!
- Proclaim Cocoa & Shea Butter Hand & body Lotion: I used it up Would I buy it again? Maybe...I like it but wish I could find the full sized bottle.
- Avon Eye Gel: I tossed it Would I buy it again? I can't it no longer exists, but no.
- Estee Lauder toner: I found this in a drawer Would I buy it again? Yes, but this one had to go, it was old.
- Origins Make a Difference Serum: I used it up Would I buy it again? Yes, it was great.
- Avon Spa Goji Lotion: It was getting old and I never used it Would I buy it again? I couldn't even if I wanted to, but no.
The rest are :
- Benefit Some-Kind-a-Gorouse: I used it up Would I buy it again? Yes, I have a full sized one already and love it.
- Mac Loose Powder NC15: I used it up (will back to mac it) Would I buy it again? Yes, in fact I have a new one ready to go.
- Elf Mineral Booster: I hated it Would I buy it again? Hell No! It made me pink and icky. No thank you.
- CoverFX Skin Prep: I used it up Would I buy it again? Yes! I love it so much.
- L'oreal Mascara: Ok I cannot read the label anymore...it was in a gold tube Would I buy it again? Yes, I kept the wand I liked it so much.
Oh my, that is it...thanks for reading ...and hopefully I'll do another one sooner rather than later this time