Sally Hansen Collection & Swatches
- Xtreme Wear in White On
- Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow
- Xtreme Wear in Green With Envy
- Xtreme Wear in Emerald City
- Xtreme Wear in Black Out
- Complete Salon Manicure in Touch Of Mink
- Complete Salon Manicure in Trouble Maker
- Xtreme Wear in Plum Power
- Xtreme Wear in Fuchsia Power
- Xtreme Wear in VIP Pink
- Complete Salon Manicure in Hidden Treasure
- Complete Salon Manicure in Angel Wings
- Complete Salon Manicure in Golden Ticket
- Complete Salon Manicure in Downtown Rubies
I really love 90% of these shades. The Xtreme Wear are extremely cheap and can be found on sale for about a $1 at times. The Complete Salon Manicure in comparison is much more pricy, they often cost about $9. I found many of my compete salon's at a sale for $2 and am very happy with my finds.
Angel wings has to be one of my favoutire effect coats. It makes cream shades that can be bland into an amazing pearly shade that I can never stop staring at.
Golden Ticket on the other hand can make a dull bronze shade into the prettiest things I have ever seen . I have an avon shade I never like, after layering Golden Ticket over it I couldn't stop admiring.
Overall I like cheapie ones for being cheap and good for the price where the higher priced ones I like because the shades and quality are great.