December 2011 Favourites
A little late, but still worth sharing, here are my December 2011 Favourites.
- Vasanti USA Lipstick - the perfect red lip, perfect during the holidays.
- Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Boosting Eyeliner - This makes the perfect wing line. Unlike other felt tipped liners, this one has many little bristles making up a brush that never gets ruined. As well it has so much product in it that it wont run out like the felt ones do. The perfect winged liner to go with the perfect red lip.
- Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Eyeliners - Sparkly and oh so pretty, on top of black liner makes for such a dramatic look. I have about 4 of these in many colours and find them all fun and great during the holidays.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Colder weather means dryer skin, which means I reach for tinted moisturizer more ofthen. This has to be the best one for me out there. I used it a lot last month.
- The Body Shop Satsuma Collection- Always a big fan of The Body Shop, I opened up a set of Satsuma that I got back in May, needless to say I remember why I got it. I love the smell, the scrub, the body butter the body wash. There is nothing not to love about these products. The body butter smell lasts for so long too.Mmmm.
There you go, as you can tell I wore the basic black liner and red lips a lot and dressed it up with some amazing glitter liner. Not too fancy, but it always looks great and is easy to do during the busy holiday season.