Second Empties Post
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner -250ml- I had 2 of these in my last empties post. I love it, I got it cheap at Dollarama. I really love it and have two more in my back up stash. Buy Again...if I can find it cheap yes.
- Sunsilk Beyond Brunette Colour Boost -145ml- I got this at dollarama as well. I think this one was $1. It helps boost brown hair. I found it left my hair nice and soft, but a blob stained my bath tub. Buy Again...if I can find it cheap, yes.
- Aveda All Sensitive Cleanser -travel size- this was in my kit forever. I used it when needed, so I thought it was time to toss it. Buy Again...no.
- L'oreal 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Cleanser -sample- I got this from L'oreal, it exfoliates and is nice. Nothing to complain about here. Buy Again...maybe.
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild -Gift With Purchase Size- I got this from a client who gave it to me. I liked it but it was drying despite its mild name. Buy Again...no.
- Elf Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths -20 count- I liked these at first, but then started to hate them. I even read I needed to rinse after using them. Ok for travel, but not that good. Buy Again...no.
- Laura Mericer Tinted Moisturizer -sample- It took me a while to use this small sample up. I am on the hunt for another tube, the 1oz one that is $24, much better deal than the 1.5 oz for $55. Buy Again...yes.
- Phytomer Serum -sample size- I got this form a spa. I liked it, it has a creaminess to it for a serum. Buy Again...maybe, depends on the price.
- Aveda All Sensitive Moisturizer -travel size- same story as the cleanser, was in my kit, time to toss. Buy Again...no.
- L'oreal Youth Code Serum -full sized- This is the second one I've gone through. I am on my third. I love this serum. Buy Again...yes!!!I love this stuff.
- Joico K-pax Argan Oil -sample size- I love this, would have bought a full sized if I could have found it. I got it in a Luxe box. Buy Again...yes.
- Nail Polish Remover -small bottle- I found this in a drawer, empty. Buy Again...Maybe. I tend to use pure acetone now.
- Avon LashExtend in Black -full sized- I love this. This is the only mascara that can hold up to my job. Water, soap, rubbing the eyes, heat, etc. I am on to a new tube of it right now. Buy Again...yes, and I already have.
- Avon Smooth Minerals Mascara -full sized- I love the curve to this brush. I love the formula too. Buy Again...yes.
- Joe Fresh Liquid Liner In Black -full sized- I liked this but it dried up so fast it seemed like a waist. Buy Again...I would, but instead I will stick to Physican Formula's version.
- Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara -Sample size- I got this so long ago it should have been tossed years ago. I guess it slipped through the cracks. Buy Again...Maybe. I liked it enough.
- L'oreal Lash Serum -full sized- I tried this, I don't think anything that isn't a glaucoma drug works to lengthen your lashes, so I am tossing it.Buy Again...No.
- Smashbox Bionic Mascara -small size- I got this in one of the Smashbox sets from the Lisa's Sale earlier in the year. I never really liked it, it was almost too dry when I got it. Buy Again...No.
- Smashbox DNA Mascara -full sized- I got this in a Smashbox set from Decembers Lisa's Sale. I love it for the same reasons I love the Avon Mineral mascara. The brush and formula make me happy. Buy Again...Yes. I have another tube, so I am in luck.
- ELF Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush -full sized- this only came in one shade and I didn't really like it. So I am tossing it. Buy Again...No.
- Arbonne Ultra-Hydrating Hand Crème -sample size- I got this from Davida Gragor, a great rep of arbonne, I really liked this sample and will definitely consider buying it once I use up some of my other hand creams Buy Again...Yes, but first use up what I have.
I tried to recycle the packaging at the Queen Street Bay's Origins counter, but was told by the lady working there that she had not really heard about the program and that she thinks if it exists that only American locations do that.
I looked it up on the Origins' site and saw that it clearly says the program is available in Canada. If anyone know if the Canadian locations that do have the recycling program please let me know. Thanks