November 2011 Glymm Box
My November Glymm Box arrived today. This is What is inside:
- Lise Watier Flash Vial (please note Luxe Boxes got this last month, Lise should be more weary of who they give what to so not every box has the same items).
- Annabelle Smudge Paint in Plum: full sized. I've wanted one of these for a while now...very excited to try out.
- RGB Nail Polish in Cognac: full sized. Exciting to try a new brand
- Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner: sample packets.
- Orlane Light Smoothing Cream: small trial size of this cream.
- Browns Shoes: $10 off card for any purchase online only. I wont be using this at all.
I am kinda sad with Lise Watier for giving out the same products to more than one box company, now I have two of these. I don't hold it against Glymm. I am very excited to try the Annabelle liner and the nail polish looks interesting. The other products don't peek much interest in me, but I am glad I have some new products to try out (which is why I like these boxes).
Two full sized products and three other items is a nice well rounded box. Jelly beans were yummy too.