September 2011 Favourite
I kept it simple in September.
1. Wet n' Wild Walking on Eggshells: I love this eyeshadow trio. I brought it with me on my recent trip and I use it more than I ever thought I would. Great to toss in a makeup bag and bring with you anywhere.
2. Joico K-Pak Colour Therapy Styling Oil: I got a sample of this in a Luxe Box a while back. I finally used it up. I love it and if I had not gotten a mini bottle of Moroccan Oil in my latest Luxe Box I would have purchased a full bottle of it.
3. Avon Advanced Technology Dry Ends Hair Serum: This is my hair serum. I haven't been using it too frequently lately, but my hair had been acting a bit frizzly lately. I mix it half and half with the Joico for the softest, tamest hair ever.
4. The Body Shop 100% Natural Lip Roll On Oil in Orange: While not normally a orange person, last time I went to TBS for my birthday gift I picked two of these up. I really liked the smell and have been tossing this in my purse whenever possible. It really has a nice feel.
5. Estee Lauder Projectionist Mascara in Black: I got a little tube in this in my gift bag from my sister-in law for my birthday. I've tried it before and honestly forgot that I loved it so much. I packed it on my recent trip and rediscovered my love for it.