April 2011 Favourites
1. The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Morocco Argan & Orange Blossom Bath & Shower Oil - I love this stuff. I love it so much I just got more. Oh how I love it. See review here
2. Annabelle SmudgeLiner in ChiChi Girl - Spring has sprung and this perfect pink gives me a little bit of brightness on my eyes. What a lovley shade of liner. see review here
3. Joe Fresh Brow Powder in Auburn - I'm always on the hunt for a good brow product. I also love their brow pencil but this powder seems to be my new favourite brown product. Having red hair via hair dye poses the problem that I have trouble finding just the right amount of red in my brow products. Since my hair fades over the weeks in between dying I need to always be adjusting the shades I use. This baby has 2 colours keeping me very happy during these times.
4. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 120 - I bought this about 2 months ago and I find I am loving it as a daily light/med coverage foundation. I love the light finish and coverage it gives.
5. Annabelle 4Show Eyeshadow Quad in Tiger-Eye - I love peaches, I love corals but do I love Oranges? Why it appears I do. I love these 4 shades and all the options I have to use them. They are very wearable for an orange toned quad. I plan on doing a look with it tomorrow for my blog.