Lisa Warehouse Haul
This past Sunday I went for the first time to Lisa's Cosmetics Warehouse Sale.
I didn't have too much time to look around and it was the second last day of the sale, so I didn't go nuts.
Most of the Annabelle was sold out! So I didn't get anything from them.
I did get lots of Smashbox! and at a great price. So I am really happy.
- I picked up 3 Smashbox kits (breakdown below)
- Big bottle of Sunsilk conditioner in hydra-TLC -$3.49
- I love this stuff. I got a bottle a few months back at dollarama and fell in love. I picked up some more on monday at my rexall for about the same price but for a much smaller bottle. Ever since my Avon hair masks were discontinued I have been struggling to find a conditioner I liked to clean my hair with.
- 2 packs of Pirouline Wafers for $4.99
- 3 nail polishes for $0.99 each
- Smashbox shadow liner trio for $8.50
- Spectro Gel for Naomi for $3.99
- Blush/Soft Lights Duo (Style/Icon)
- Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss
|Blush/Soft Lights Duo (Style/Icon)|
|Eye Palette (Encore)|
- Travel Angled Blush Brush
- Eye Shadow Trio in Smashbox.com
- Photofinish Primer -travel size
- Lip Enhancing Gloss in Crystal - medium size
- Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume - medium size
- Fusion Eye & Cheek in On In 5
Smashbox shadow liner trio for $8.50
Monty very interested in what I am doing