Here are some of my favourites from this past month.
- Temptu Invisible Difference Finishing Powder in 01
- I picked this up at the IMATS earlier in the month to go with my s/b primer, concealer wheel and foundations. It really is an amazing powder when used with the other products or any other foundation
- CoverFx Mint GlazeFX
- I won this from Makeup Junkie and her contest a week ago. I love the strange texture of it and the mintyness. It has a tacky texture that makes it the perfect lip primer and really helps the lipstick last.
- Mark. No Place To Run Liner
- I got all 8 of these liners a few weeks ago and love all of them. The black one has been used by me the most and doesn't budge at all, all day long! Loving it.
- Sephora Lush Flush Lip & Cheek Stain in Red Wine
- I've had this forever, but it is my favourite stain for red lips, oh so fall.