Lush goodies review
I wandered into a Lush the other day, and for the first time in about 9 years I bought some goodies.
- A mini facial cleanser in 'Fresh Farmacy' or 'Coal Face', I grabbed the former and I found it actually nice on the face and that it wasn't too harsh and left my face feeling clean
- A Toner Tab, I got the Vitamin C version, I have yet to try it, you are supposed to toss it into warm water and let the steam 'clean' out your pours. You can poor the remainder into a bottle and use as a regular toner.
- 'Mini Squeeky Clean' shampoo bar. I don't know what I'm going to do with this, I no longer use shampoo, and when I tried this 10 years ago it ruined my hair. I might use it to wash my hands.
- 'Mini Buffy Body Butter' this baby is a moisturizer and exfoliater for in the shower. After washing you rub it all over, focusing on the bumpy spots to exfoliate and fight cellulite. I liked this a lot, it is a little strange, it leaves a buttery film on me and left me nice and soft, I didn't moisturize afterwards and my skin was still soft. My issue, where did it go??? It didn't last very long, one use and 1/3 of it was gone.
- 'Mini Therapy Massage Bar' this bar is melts as it makes skin contact, it is great to rub onto someone while giving them a massage. What I do is rub it along my legs and arms and rub in the residues as a bar moisturizer.
- 'Sexy Peel Soap', this soap bar smells like fresh citrus. I have never been a soap bar fan, I love body washes and hate the way soap leaves a film on the skin. I found this smelled great, and left very little film. If there was one item in the kit I would re-buy, it would be this.