MAC Spring Colour Forecast 2010 Haul & Review
I went a little nuts with my recent Mac order. I kept on seeing swatches and photos of the collection before it was released that I went to the macpro site and placed a (very large) order. I have had almost a week to play around and I am in love.
Spring Colour Forcast 1 : PINK!!!!!
This colection is all about Pink ( I heart pink).
What I got:
- Eyeshadow - Rosey Outlook - Frosted baby pink (Satin)
- Crush Metal Pigment : Stack 1 ! - Four great clumpy pigments that come in stackable containers. This set is pink themed and range from pink to purple in shade. I find them extremely shimmery and metallic and best applied with some fix+ on the brush or some mixing medium
- Blush Ombre - Azalea Blossom - Light cool pink -This large blush (the size of a Mac Bronzer or Mineralized Skin Finish) has a gradient from pink to slightly purple with a shimmer throughout. I really love this for a pink look.
- Eyeshadow - Perky - Light salmon pink (Satin) - this is a nice pink, I am in love with it.
- Eyeshadow - Hot Hot Hot - Mid tone coral (Satin) - this is really a bright pink. I was told it looked fuchsia by a co-worker, but found it looked nothing like fuchsia (no purple tones), but it is bright.
- Crush Metal Pigment : Stack 2 ! - Four stacked metallic pigments in gold and green tones. I find them super shimmery again but still love them. I really am challenging myself to find the best way to use them without looking to shimmery in the day.
- Blush Ombre - Ripe Peach - Light coral- This is the same size and idea as the previous blush ombre, the gradient in this one goes from pink to peach. I love the tone of this, I can wear it with all my great coral or peach looks.
- Colour 3: Eyeshadow X 4 : This quad of eyeshadows has matte and frost shades in it. Personally this is my favorite in the collection. there is a dark purple shade that is similar to Shadowy Lady and a matte light lavender shade as well as two frost shades that have nice medium colours in it.
- Colour 4: Eyeshadow X 4: This quad features 4 shimmery copper, brass and gold shades that have wonderful colour payoff.
- Blush Ombre - Springshine - Neutral suntan - This is a great shade of bronze that could be used a shader/bronzer for people of lighter skin tone (like me) or a nice neutral blush. I wore this the other day with the amber quad and I found the result perfect. I have always wanted to try out more bronzer shades of blush but always found them too dark or brassy, this is not like that, it is more natural looking then that.